I’m Juan Olvera, a front-end developer located in Conroe, TX.
Currently working at Endurance International Group.
Passionate about web standards, open source software, and the UNIX philosophy:
Write programs that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to work together. Write programs to handle text streams, because that is a universal interface.
- CSS, (including pre-processors Sass and Less)
- WordPress theme development
Other programming languages
Tools & workflow
- Text editor: Vim
- Browser: Google Chrome
- Task runner: Grunt.js
- Version control system: Git
- Terminal: iTerm (OSX) & Gnome Terminal (GNU/Linux)
- UI Design: Photoshop
- OS: Experienced in OSX (current), GNU/Linux (preferred) & Windows
- Spanish: Native
- English: Fluent
- Web design & front-end development
- UI/UX design
- Technical writing
- Shell programming
- Python programming
- Web apps Security & penetration testing